Frequently Asked Questions

1. What services do you provide?

Employment Services, Day Services and Residential Supports. These services might be continuous (always available) or intermittent (as needed). Supports are designed based on individual need.

2. What is habilitation?

Habilitation is the State of Nebraska's description for training and supports provided to each person supported.

3. How do I find out about job opportunities?

All job postings and applications are available for viewing on the main Region V Services website

4. I'm interested in a program like yours for my family member. How do I arrange supports?

All persons receiving services have to first be funded through Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS).  To contact them visit